For one of our clients we are looking for a JEE Designer:
Client is introducing a server at the customer that continuously monitor all scanners in the customer domain. The server must detect (upcoming) system failure and identify what corrective actions are needed via a knowledge and procedure database. In the calibration phase this server will initiate the required service actions on the scanner with correct settings and timings (which is highly configuration dependent).
The software running on that server will be JEE based. Core aspects of the design will be database management and information distribution (worldwide), performance efficient data collection schemes and data to information transitions.
A team of architects has been working out the high level concepts and some parts of the software are being build and tested now. The team needs to scale up with 2 or more developers/engineers that have profound JEE knowledge and are eager to become part of this product development team.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Support the architects in the translation from high level design to work-break down.
• Writing and updating detailed Element Design Specification Documents
• Code development in JEE.
• Coaching, support and guidance of the JEE Developers
• Interface Design between JAVA EE modules and when needed the ASML factory SAP environment.
• Define test strategies and if needed execution of software tests, set-up (automated) testing.
Significant JEE and Java expertise and hands on knowledge of
• JIRA Web services
• HTTP protocols
• GUI frameworks, classical and web
• Database management and design
• Software Design, Use-Case analysis,
• Support model definition and roll out
• Experience in a technical / product creation environment is considered a pre.
• (Automated) Software Testing, writing and managing test specifications.
• Master or Bachelor
• 6 Years or more of relevant working experience
• Hard requirements: 4 Years or more hands on experience in development in similar technologies.
• Flexible person, able to work on multiple deliverables in parallel.
• Can do mentality, picks up the tasks that are needed regardless of the content
• Eager, enthusiastic.
• Willing to participate in a project that will take multiple years to complete.
• Works in close cooperation with the project leader, signals bottlenecks on times and with potential solution options.
Start date: asap
Duration: 30/06/2017, with option to extend
Hours a week: 40